I’ve been working my ass off. Weekdays, weeknights, weekends. And now I’ve got to deal with a whole bunch of personal crap. I need to get my exhaust fixed, get a front end alignment, 75,000 mile checkup, oil change, register my car in Colorado, get a Colorado license, get a Colorado inspection sticker, install my winter tires and wheels, deal with some health insurance bullshit changes. And to top it all off, I will need to close all my bank accounts at home and transfer them out here since I decided that I’m going to live out here for quite some time.

Best of all, all this has to be done in the next 7 days. I’m not really sure where I’m going to find the time for all of this, but I guess I’ll have to be leaving work at a decent hour to make it all happen. And by decent, I mean at some point before 6:30 PM.

How can I possibly be sleeping after drinking that much Red Bull? Better check my pulse.

10 Responses to “I Am Exhausted”

1. Chris says:

You forgot to include the, “I also need to fit in one night of drinking to curb the stress” in there as well.

2. Dave Amirault says:

I like where you’re going with that thought, Chris.

3. Austin says:

Need a roommate?

..I’m serious. Its either Colorado or Utah.

I’d rather live with you guys than Mormons. ..well unless there were multiple hot wives involved. That might change things.

4. Ryan Amirault says:

FYI: they don’t do car inspections in Colorado…haha. Only emissions testing, $50/bucks every 2 years I think….and if your car is new you are waived for the first 4 years. So in essence you could drive around a car that could endanger your life and the people around you just as long as the emissions are low. Good work Colorado!

5. Anonymous says:

You’re gonna have the liquid shits hardcore after that much red bull … I feel sorry for you bro.

6. Anonymous says:

i know your kidding, but just so that no one gets confused, mormons dont do plural marriage anymore.

7. Excalibur says:

So you just moved to Colorado? Awesome. I’m from Washington State, and as soon as I graduate next year, I’m planning do to the same. Colorado is cool, and has some wicked good skiing. Hopefully I’ll find a good job there too :)

8. Dave Amirault says:

Move here, it is downright amazing. 300+ days of sunshine, some of the best skiing in the hemisphere… Downright amazing.

9. T Bird says:

Hmmm…nice weather…but all the cool kids live on the East Coast.

:P

10. Jason says:

Nice office… i’m diggin’ the chain linked fence.